Sunday 4 February 2018

What kind of animal would you choose to represent your country?

Homepage    About me      Contact me    Privacy policy

This is an attempt to connect with you guys. I would love to hear your answers about your countries in the comment section. Well according to me, Elephant is the animal that can represent my country.


I can support it with many reasons, historical as well as the present situation.
India was seen by the Greeks as the ‘Land of Elephants.’ They were terrorised when they first saw their enemies riding huge beasts. Greek Selecus Nikator even used the Indian elephants that were presented to him by Emperor Chandra Gupta Maurya in his battles in the west.
Elephant has a very long life span when compared to other animals. India is also one of the oldest countries of the world.
Indian government resembles ‘Elephant’ because of its bulkiest constitution. Every work in India goes on slowly like an Elephant because we have to convince all our communities because of our diversity.
Elephant is also one of the strongest but one of the most peaceful animals. Similiarly, India is one of the strongest but still a peaceful country of the world.
So, I think now you agree with me ;)
I will love to hear your opinions in the comment section.

Read more articles at:
Home

1 comment:

  1. Yes you are right all above mentioned reasons are very true and valid in case of India.

    ReplyDelete